• LOVE FOOD, LIVE FOODIE •
Only a few hours to go until the end of 2014 and what a year it has been.
Here goes my lists on food, football and my life.
My favourite food places in 2014;
- Gymkhana ( restaurant of 2013)
- Social Eating House ( amazing food and great service)
- Bleecker Street Burger ( had to have a burger)
- Bob Bob Ricard (elegant, classy and a champagne button)
- Smokehouse ( quality, filling and tasty)
Notable mentions go to Lulu's Caribbean Cuisine and Max's sandwich shop- both of which are in north London.
Football has been exciting this year. With Liverpool almost winning the league and Suarez still biting. A year with the World Cup will always excite and this year did.
Favourite matches in 2014
- Fulham 2 - 3 Liverpool (last minute penalty from Gerrard)
- Man United 0 - 3 Liverpool (complete performance)
- Brazil 1 - 7 Germany ( absolute shock)
- Liverpool 3 - 2 Man City ( I started to believe)
- Argentina 1 - 0 Iran ( last minute defeat but oh so proud)
My life has been okay this year too. I've been lucky enough to go to Thailand, Croatia, Amsterdam, Tenerife and as I write I'm in Budapest.
My site has sort of gone a bit better too. Google still have me banned from Adsense but I hope they can forgive me soon. I've started interviews on the site which people like (that's what I have heard) and I have a few more followers.
My personal highlights are:
- getting engaged to my beautiful fiancé in Thailand
- my brothers stag and wedding
- moving into my flat
- starting my interviews on the site
Good luck to all in 2015 and thanks for making the past 12 months memorable. Please do share your thoughts.